This thought is very true if you think with a positive mind and a willing heart. We do have a sensitive feeling when we see and hear others’ success as oppose to our unexpected failure. We become vulnerable and start thinking something bad about the person. We even curse and blame them for the cause of our failure. We begin to hurt our emotions. Sometimes, we corrupt our minds by planning something destructive.
“She must have studied the whole night or have been tutored well in order to get good scores than I have.”
“The boss likes her a lot. Hence, she got the promotion so easily.”
“How dare he win the race? I am sure he must be taking some steroids.”
“All my colleagues are jealous of my capability.”
“The boss has approved his request, as he is the boss’ distant relative.”
“He must be having some special diet. Hence, his performances were flawless.”
“He must have bribed the head of the department. Now, he enjoys his position.”
Sometimes, we feel so low and start underestimating our qualities. Emotions like hatred, depression, distress, etc. start controlling our minds and heart if we are too late in judging ourselves right.
“My parents didn’t give much attention to me, and hence I failed in my exam.”
“I am no good! I am nothing!”
“He must have bribed the teacher during the class performances, so got the highest scores.”
“He is jealous of my seniority. He must have buttered up the boss to approve his application.”
“I failed because none of my colleagues like me much.”
Just think! All these thoughts and feelings lead to further failure and destruction, instead of moving towards the success. Therefore, always keep a clean and positive heart and mind. Do not give any chance to your negative thoughts and feelings to have an upper hand of yourself.
Rather, think about the little success you have achieved in your day-to-day life.
- Think about how your parents have applauded you when you graduated with good scores!
- Think about the day when your colleagues have congratulated you when you first completed your project work.
- Recall the days when your boss had appreciated your work and had guided you well.
- Remember those days when you worked very hard on your project and got the award for the completion!
- Recall the time when you were promoted for your good deed.
- Last but not the least, remember the times when your parents, teachers, friends, colleagues, and bosses have helped and guided you in your studies and work at some stage of your life.
Failure comes to all. Remember this! But, to shun all your failures only to pay more attention to your accomplishments should be your main purpose in your life. You need to heed your little success and accomplishment first, and that will take you to another paradigm and dimension. Yes, the dimension of real success – you should prepare your mind and heart for that. So, do not hesitate to take in the positive thoughts and emotions and throw away all your negative feelings about others. It is guaranteed that you will kiss the height of your success one day!